Thursday, November 29, 2018

Blast from the Past! - Suspension Technique

It was time for another Blast from the Past!!  The Suspension Technique Tag told me that by using 2 different sized punches to create a suspended look for a special message or image. After decorating your card, tape a piece of dental floss between your 2 circles. It has been so much fun to bring these techniques up to date, we had to make do with punches but this time I am going to use the Layering Circle Framelits to achieve the Suspended Look.

Here is a picture of the finished card:


Enjoy my Facebook Live and remember - Share!!!


Suspension Card Technique
Stamp Set:  Making Spirits Bright
Ink:  Memento Black
Paper:  Garden Green Base, Santa's Workshop DSP Layer
Accessories:  Layering Circle Framelits

HINT:  I cut out the snowflakes with my paper snips (page 207 of the Annual Catalog), these are the best scissors that I have ever bought.


Thank you so much for stopping by, I hope that you enjoyed My Facebook Live Video, the Suspension Technique and Card. Please consider Subscribing to my Blog, you can find the link on the Right Hand side half down and also,  "Following" my Facebook Business Page - Cindys Stamping Studio, you won't miss any of my posts!

Cindy
******************************************************************************
What's happening:
Monday, December 10 - Technique Class, Apple Valley Bar & Grill, Neillsville
Thursday, December 13 - Sign up for the Stamp of the Month; Purchase includes Stamp & 4 Cards that I have designed just for you to use with your new Stamp Set!
Tuesday,  December 18 - Kit Class, Schmittys on Main, Neillsville (one week early)
Tuesday, December 25 - Merry Christmas! 

Here are the Links that you Want to Keep!
Facebook Business Page:  Facebook Business Page 
You Tube Channel:  You Tube

No comments: