Tuesday, February 8, 2022

Bonus Card - Blessings of Home

 A couple of weeks ago I did a Facebook Live program that made a card where you cut out the inside, well here is the bonus card that came from that cut out. I always like a card that you can so much more with. 

Here is a close up of the card:


I think that this card turned out just great!  What do you think?

Project Recipe:

STAMP SET: Blessings of Home

INK:  Memento Black

PAPER:  Misty Moonlight Base, Cinnamon Cider Layer, Heart & Home DSP Layer, White

ACCESSORIES:  Rectangle Stitched Dies, Dimensionals, Misty Moonlight Gem, Stampin' Blends in Daffodil Delight, Old Olive & Cinnamon Cider

I hope that you enjoyed the card, this card is one that I for sure will send out when someone places an order.  Did you know that for every Stampin' Up! Order that I receive outside of classes, I send a homemade Thank You card.  I would love to earn your business.

Cindy

If you have any questions, please send comment or send me a message at budy98@yahoo.com.  Please consider Subscribing to my Blog, you can find the link on the Right Hand side half down and also,  "Following" my Facebook Business Page - Cindy's Stamping Studio, you won't miss any of my posts!

*****************************************************************************

What's happening:   


Every Monday - FACEBOOK LIVE AT CINDY'S STAMPING STUDIO AT 5:30 P.M.

Tuesday, February 8 - Technique Class, Schmittys on Main, Neillsville 
Tuesday, February 8 - Virtual Technique Class Available - Contact Me For Details
Thursday, February 11 - Stamp of the Month Orders Available 
Class to Go Available - See Blog Entry for Details
Tuesday, February Class - Kit Class, Schmittys on Main, Neillsville



No comments: