Thursday, February 17, 2022

Daffodil Daydreams Facebook Live Replay

 I have a beautiful card for you that I made using the Daffodil Daydreams, it is beautiful! I know that I will be using this stamp set quite a bit for my Easter cards.

Here is a close up of the card, see what I mean?!


Project Recipe:

STAMP SETS: Daffodil Daydream, Encircled in Friendship (Inside)

INK: Memento Black, Balmy Blue, Night of Navy

PAPER: Balmy Blue Base, Black Layer to the White 3"x4" and Inside

ACCESSORIES: Blending Brush, Dimensionals, Daffodil Dies, Stampin' Blends in Daffodil Delight, Cajun Craze, Old Olive; Wink of Stella, Blue Faceted & Glittery Gems

Now let me show you the You Tube Video:


I hope that you enjoyed my card and my Facebook Live video and will want to try making this card on your own.  If you need any Stampin' Up! supplies, I would love to earn your business, just send me a message.  My message board is located part way down on the right-hand column. While you are at it, why not subscribe to my blog, all of my blog posts will be delivered right to your in box.

Thanks so much, have a great day!

Cindy

*****************************************************************************

What's happening:   


Every Monday - FACEBOOK LIVE AT CINDY'S STAMPING STUDIO AT 5:30 P.M.

Tuesday, February 8 - Technique Class, Schmittys on Main, Neillsville 
Tuesday, February 8 - Virtual Technique Class Available - Contact Me For Details
Thursday, February 11 - Stamp of the Month Orders Available 
Class to Go Available - See Blog Entry for Details
Tuesday, February Class - Kit Class, Schmittys on Main, Neillsville

No comments: