Monday, June 27, 2022

Second Paper Share - July-December Stampin' Up! Mini Catalog

 The first July-December Stampin' Up! Mini Catalog filled up so fast, I am offering a second one!!

Please send me an email by completing the "Contact Me" form on the right-hand side of my blog. Get your name added to the list and I will invoice you via Pay Pal.

We have a new mini catalog coming and going live on July 1st, that means that we can do a Paper Share, and since we have received our mini catalog already, you can follow along. If you have not received a catalog and would like one, I would be happy to send you one (I just ask that you consider placing an order with myself as your demonstrator). Thanks!


So I can't show you the actual papers, but I will give you the page numbers and you can check them out yourself PLUS we will be able to get some Sale a Bration papers that are FREE!!

Here is the selection, along with the catalog page, I will redo this post after July 1st, but for now I am looking for 8 ladies to participate. Just let me know if you are in by completing the "Contact Me" form on the right hand side of my blog, be sure to include your email address so that I can contact you.

Designer Series Papers Selection:

    *Black & White Designs      Receive 6 Each        Page 5

    * Boughs of Holly                 Receive 6 Each       Page 25

    *Festive Foils                        Receive 3 Each        Page 31

    *Gingham Cottage                Receive 24 Each      Page 59

    *Lights Aglow                       Receive 24 Each      Page 31

    *Painted Christmas                Receive 12 Each      Page 29

    *Rustic Harvest                      Receive 6 Each        Page 49

    *Santa Express                       Receive 6 Each        Page 17

    *Splendid Day                        Receive 6 Each        Page 65

    *Storybook Gnomes               Receive 6 Each        Page 43  

    *Sweetest Christmas               Receive 6 Each        Page 9

    *Snowflake Vellum                 Receive 3 Each        Page 40

  FREE Sale a Bration Papers 

    *Silver & Gold                        Receive 6 Each

    *Rings of Love                        Receive 6 each

Did you add it up?  that is 108 6x6 sheets of Designer Series papers!!  Wow!  And the Price is only $25 for all of it!  (Postage is extra) You are going to want to let me know by completing the "Contact Me" form on the right-hand side of my blog. Make sure to include your Email address so that I can invoice you. 

I can do more than one paper share, but the first 8 ladies to sign up get in on the first Paper Share, we will go from there.

So let me know, take care.

Cindy

No comments: