Saturday, July 9, 2022

Saturday Spotlight Stamper - Debbie Vine

 This week we have some beautiful cards from Debbie Vine, she is one of my regular Technique Stampers. I always look forward to my classes, not only to see my stamping ladies (who have become very good friends) but to see what they have been up to.

Debbie does some beautiful coloring with the In the Moment stamp set from Stampin' Up!


The Happy Hedgehog is a fun stamp set to use for a Friend card or Kids card.

The Rainboots stamp set might be retired, but I still love this stamp set. 

I couldn't resist posting these last two cards, I am not sure what the name of this fancy fold but it quite unique and a great to show case the beautiful designer papers.

Thanks for stopping in, if you would like to participate in my Saturday Spotlight Stamper and be a spotlight stamper, just send me a picture of your cards.

Happy Stamping!

Cindy

*******************************************************************************
What is Happening:

Every Monday - FACEBOOK LIVE AT CINDY'S STAMPING STUDIO AT 5:30 P.M.

Tuesday, July 12 - Technique Class, Schmittys on Main, Neillsville 
Tuesday, July 12 - Technique Class to Go Available - Contact Me For Details
Thursday, July 14 - Stamp of the Month Orders Available 
Class to Go Available - See Blog Entry for Details
Tuesday, July 26 - Kit Class, Schmittys on Main, Neillsville




No comments: