Tuesday, July 12, 2022

This or That Stamping

 I just started playing with some of my new stamp sets and this one hit my eye, the Hippest Hippos is a Sale a Bration stamp set that is just so cute!!  It is also FREE with a $50 before shipping purchase. So I was playing and came up with two different cards, tell me what you think.

Both cards use the same layout, just different Designer Series Papers. 

THIS


THAT


One of these cards will also be included in the next group of Class to Go & Kit Cards for the month of July.  I hope that you enjoyed today's cards.

Take care,

Cindy

*******************************************************************************
What is Happening:

Every Monday - FACEBOOK LIVE AT CINDY'S STAMPING STUDIO AT 5:30 P.M.

Tuesday, July 12 - Technique Class, Schmittys on Main, Neillsville 
Tuesday, July 12 - Technique Class to Go Available - Contact Me For Details
Thursday, July 14 - Stamp of the Month Orders Available 
Class to Go Available - See Blog Entry for Details
Tuesday, July 26 - Kit Class, Schmittys on Main, Neillsville


No comments: