Friday, April 12, 2024

April Stamp of the Month - Cheerful Daisies

 

April Stamp of the Month

Winner, Winner!!


We have a winner for the Stamp of the Month


Cheerful Daisies

Page 111 of the Annual 2023-24 Catalog

Here is a little sample of a card that I made using this set.


Are you In? Here is what you need to do.


*Reply to this email to let me know that you are interested, I will save you a spot.

*Send me a check for $27 to cover the cost of the stamp set (includes s/h & tax from Stampin' Up!) and the 4 card kit. You will still need to pay about $5 for me to send it to you.

*If a winning stamp set should have dies or a punch, buy the bundle and I will give you the 4 card kit for FREE.

*Already own the stamp set, I will sell you the 4 card kit for $5 (plus postage).


What is included?

*Stamp Set (sent to you by Stampin' Up!)

*4 Card Kit to make cards using your brand new stamp set! It includes everything that you need to make your cards. The card bases, layers, embellishments and even the envelopes. (Does not include ink or adhesive)

* Detailed written directions, complete with color photos so that you can make your cards with ease.


Already own the stamp set?

* Buy the 4 card Kit for $5 and if you need me to send it to you, add an additional $5 for the postage and handling.


I hope that you will want to join us in the fun. This is a great way to grow your stamp set collection PLUS receive a 4 Card Kit to use your new stamp set with that will contain written directions and color photos of the cards that I design.

Can't wait to use this set to make 4 beautiful kits, hope that you can join us.

Take care.

Cindy

No comments: