Sunday, February 24, 2008

Sale-A-Bration Creations

I haven't added anything new for a couple of days, because we finally had two days with temps above freezing!! And to top it off, it was sunny! I was so happy to just walk around outside and soak up that sun. I usually don't mind winter, but this year we have had more snow that I care for and now I am ready for spring.

I just got my Sale-A-Bration stamps and had to sit down and made a couple of cards for my card box. The first card is called So Many Scallops. I used the Sweet One baby stamp and I also used the DS paper that is a Level One Hostess selection. I really wish that I could take digital photos rather than scan the cards because I think they would look better.

I have another card to show you but I am not able to upload right this minute. So I will post this one and try the next one.

If you are interested in any of these stamp sets, remember that until March 17, they are FREE when you place a $50 order from me for Stampin' Up products. Contact me and lets see what we can do!

No comments: