Tuesday, September 9, 2008

The Ehlers Annual Bow Party


About four years ago, my husband and I decided that we wanted to have a cookout and invite our friends. We are really not the volleyball playing type. So we came up with a bow or archery shoot, invited our hunting friends and their families and have made it an annual event!
My husband usually makes the meat on the grill, I make a salad, our son sets up the targets and all our friends bring another dish to pass and we have a great time! We never thought that this would turn out to be such a fun event. We look at it as our way of saying a sad good-bye to summer and a happy HELLO to fall!
Thanks for stopping by, my husband and I are off the next few days. We are heading north; actually northern Wisconsin to be exact. I can't wait, I really feel that I need a vacation.

No comments: