Saturday, May 1, 2010

Sincere Sympathy Card



I got my Sympathy cards done tonight, I used the Embossing Resist technique. I have used this technique before but never on Kraft cardstock. All of the ingredients are Stampin' Up! and here they are:

Stamps: Lovely as a Tree,SincereSalutations

Cardstock: Really Rust, Very Vanilla, Kraft, Brocade Blue

Ink: Bordering Blue, Only Orange, Summer Sun, Night of Navy, Really Rust, Soft Suede

Extras: Bashful Blue Grosgrain Ribbon, Top Note Die, Scallop Oval & Small Oval

Looks like we are in for some rain, which is very good as we continue to be quite dry. Everything looks good but the roads are very dusty and we have had so much wind lately that when we do get a little rain it just drys out very fast. So we will see what happens.

Thanks for looking at my cards, and as always, take care.

No comments: