Monday, January 24, 2011

Mojave Desert in 2004

My mom and I had flown to Palm Springs, California before we went to Vegas; from Palm Springs we drove to Vegas with my sister.  One of our pitstops was the Mojave Desert. 

Now what do you think of these page??!!  I took some retired Stampin' Up Designer paper and paired it with some Rose Red cardstock, added some fibers that I found, I believe my dad found them for me at a garage sale!  Anyway, this page took shape so fast that I was pleastantly surprized at how well it turned out.

Thats one great thing about scrapbooking, I am using up my retired Stampin' UP! cardstock, designer papers and accessories. What a great way also to use supplies that I consider "old friends".

Thanks for stopping in, the next time we travel will be to Hollywood, Florida in 2006.

As always take care,
Cindy

No comments: