Monday, August 24, 2015

Convention Cards - The Last of Them

This wraps up my Convention Card Swaps, I hope that you have enjoyed them.  Feel free to leave me a message, I always love hearing from you.


Here is a cute idea for a lovely Christmas card, this card was received from Debra Heald.  Debra used the following stamp sets, Petite Pairs & Festival of Trees. Simple but beautiful.
 Card received from Kay Barker using Festival of Trees and Wonderful Wreath Framelits; Lovely!!
Card received from Sheila Miller from Bridgewater, VA; she used Celebrate Today and the Mini Treat Bag Thinlits (now thats how she got all of those stars to nice and straight!)
And there you have it!  I received so many love Convention Cards, it just made the whole convention experience that much better.


Here are some of the products that were used:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



Now it is time to start working on cards using some of the goodies that I received in my pre-order of the new Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalog.  I can't wait to get the ink out and start creating!!

 ******************************

Whats Going On:


August Kit Class - Tuesday, August 25, 2015; 6:30 p.m. at Schmitty's Restaurant basement.

******************************
  • Click here to see the WEEKLY DEALS - they run from Tuesday through Monday every week!
  • Check out the Paper Pumpkin monthly project kit - subscribe today - PAPER PUMPKIN
  • Click here to see the NEW BIG CATALOG
  •  


***********************************

It's so simple to shop in my online store:
Shop with Cindy!!
Thanks for stopping by, so glad that you did!!
Cindy
















No comments: