Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalog is Here!!

Holiday Catalog -  

IT'S HERE!!!!! 
 I know that you are going to LOVE it as much as I do!!

"Crafting is fun, but crafting with friends is even better! I can help you host a fun-filled craft night for you and your friends. We can make one of Stampin' Up!'s amazing project kits. 
 Contact me today to schedule your craft night!"


 Didn't receive a Holiday catalog?  *Gasp*  Well, here is the link:


Let me tell you, I am just loving the new catalog and I can't wait to share with you some of my projects, so check back often or better yet, SUBSCRIBE to my blog and never miss a single post!!  The posts will be delivered right to your email mailbox, follow me on Facebook also; and SHARE my posts with your friends.  I am so grateful to all of my customers, and love making new friends.  So let's get together either at one of my classes or at a workshop that you host and receive all the benefits!!  How great is that?!!!

******************************
Whats Going On:

August Kit Class - Tuesday, August 25, 2015; 6:30 p.m. at Schmitty's Restaurant basement.

******************************
  • Click here to see the WEEKLY DEALS - they run from Tuesday through Monday every week!
  • Check out the Paper Pumpkin monthly project kit - subscribe today - PAPER PUMPKIN
  • Click here to see the NEW BIG CATALOG
  •  


***********************************

It's so simple to shop in my online store:
Shop with Cindy!!
Thanks for stopping by, so glad that you did!!
Cindy





    


























 

No comments: