Monday, February 4, 2019

Butterfly Sampler

Even though the Butterfly Duet Punch is on backorder (it will be in the next Annual Catalog), I already had this sampler started.  It turned out so pretty that I couldn't wait to share it with you.

I have made one or two samplers before but this was the first time that I made one using butterflies!! Not only did I use the wooden Butterfly Elements which are FREE during the Sale a  Bration sale but I also used the Botanical Butterfly Designer Series Paper which is also FREE during Sale a Bration!!  Everything is mounted on a 12x12 piece of cardboard. If you save the Designer Series Paper cardboard that your paper comes in, then you have the perfect piece and it's already white!

I added some ribbon and then built the rest of the sampler around the Butter Gala Stamp set which can be located on page 35 of the Occasions catalog.  There really is no right or wrong way to create this beautiful sampler. I bet you can think of someone special that you could make this for.


Product List

******************************************************************************************************
Thank you so much for stopping by, If you have any questions, please send comment or send me a message at budy98@yahoo.com.  Please consider Subscribing to my Blog, you can find the link on the right hand side and also,  "Following" my Facebook Business Page - Cindys Stamping Studio, you won't miss any of my posts!

Cindy


******************************************************************************
What's happening:
Monday, February 5 - Rescheduled January Kit Class, Schmittys on Main, Neillsville
Monday, February 11 - Technique Class, Apple Valley Bar & Grill, Neillsville
Thursday, February 14 - Sign up for the Stamp of the Month; Purchase includes Stamp & 4 Cards that I have designed just for you to use with your new Stamp Set!
Tuesday,  February 26 - Kit Class, Schmittys on Main, Neillsville 

No comments: