Wednesday, March 6, 2019

Veterans Card Request

I recently had a request for some Patriotic cards for the Veterans Honor Flight. I didn't know much about it and didn't really know what they were requesting. The Veterans Honor Flight flies veterans to Washington D.C. to view the different military memorials and then returns back to Wisconsin. When they touch down and as they are getting off of the plane, there is a roll call and each veteran is given a card. 

I decided that I wanted to share this request with all of you, not just my current customers but anyone that is reads my blog and keeps up with it.



Watch my video to get all of the details, I am sure that you will want to help me in honoring the veterans. Leave me a comment if you would like my address.  

Here are the instructions:
*Create a Thank You card for our Veterans. It has to be a Thank You card.
*Use Red, White and Blue colors for your card. Even if you do not own a Patriotic stamp there are so many ideas on Pinterest that can help you.
*Stamp a verse of thanks on the inside of the card, BUT do not sign it. 
*You do not need an extra envelope, just send it to me and I will make sure it gets to where it is going.


In closing, thank you.
Cindy

No comments: