Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Stamping Class Tuesday - Class to Go!

Thank you for joining me in my Weekly Stamping Class, I hope that you enjoy the video and will join me again.  I want to make this a weekly or bi-weekly addition to my stamping. I can't wait to share with you some great tips, stamping techniques and great cards!  So sit back and enjoy my video. And if you like what you see, please watch for my next Stamping Class.

If you do not have Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, I would be honored if you would let me earn your business.

My first video is all about the Class to Go!  This class comes with everything that you need, except the stamps, ink and adhesive.  You are welcome to order them from me, but you are also welcome to substitute your own stamps.  Let me show you what I mean.




Thanks again, for tuning in today, leave me a comment or feel free to share my video on Facebook, where you will find it under Cindys Stamping Studio.

Thanks so much!
Cindy



No comments: