Tuesday, July 14, 2020

July Kit Class Invite

The July Kit Class is coming up, I have some great cards to share with you!! Remember you do not have to live nearby, this class is available as a kit!!  With a kit I supply you with the materials, you supply the stamp set (everybody has these basic stamps), adhesive and ink!  I also supply and send to you a instruction sheet with color photos of the card.

Here are the details for my next class:

Tuesday,
July 28, 2020
Starting about 5:00 PM
I am posting the cards that are available for you to make, you will choose 5 cards. I sometimes carry over 2 cards to the next month. The pictures of the cards will be listed at the end of this post, if you want the cards to be a surprise don't scroll all the way down.

You can make any 5 designs, It will be easier to make only 5 designs and it also works best if you give me the cards that you would like to make. I will make sure that you get those cards. But if you want to live dangerously, just come to class and you can pick your 5 cards then!
5 Cards - $7.00
10 Cards - $12.00
15 Cards - $17.00
Or the Class can be FREE with a $20 Stampin' Up! Order

Here are the cards for to choose from:







This class is also available as a Class to Go! And comes with instructions, you use your own stamps, ink, folders and dies.

So check your calendars and if this is something that might be of interest to you, let me know. 


Happy Stamping!!
Cindy

No comments: