Sunday, November 1, 2020

Fancy Fold - Double Dutch Barn Door Card Challenge - Please Vote!

 The card challenge to submit your Double Dutch Barn Door Card Challenge is now closed and I am so happy to report that we had 12 cards submitted for the contest.  So now it is your turn!  It is your turn to vote for your favorite.  Even if you did not submit a card, please vote.  Just leave me a message as to what number is your favorite.  I am posting the front and the inside of each card. Let me tell you, these cards are just beautiful and the photos do not do them justice.

Card #1


Card #2


Card #3


Card #4 


Card #5


Card #6


Card #7


Card #8



Card #9



Card #10



Card #11


Card #12



Thank you for taking the time to look at these beautiful card creations. Be sure to vote, it's easy just leave me a message with the favored card number.

Thanks, have a great day!!

Cindy









3 comments:

Jan said...

They are all beautiful and my favorite is number 4.

Anonymous said...

This was very difficult to choose only one. They are all beautiful! I would pick #10

Unknown said...

They are all so beautiful. My favorite is #1