Monday, March 15, 2021

March Kit Class & Class to Go! Cards

 I just finished up the March cards for our monthly Kit Class and Class to Go and can't wait to share them with you.

Welcome to Cindy's Stamping Studio

Today's Email is Showcasing the Kit Class and Class to Go! Cards. 
I also just want to add, there is so much to share that I had to post more emails than usual.  Thanks for reading, Let's Stamp!!

The Kit Class and Class to Go! are the same class, using the same cards.

Kit Class meets on March 30th in Neillsville at Schmittys, you can come any time after 4:30 p.m. and it is a work at your own speed.  I just ask that we be done by 8:00 p.m.  Bring a friend and your next card will be FREE!!

Class to Go! is sent to you in a kit form, a PDF of the Instructions with Color Photos of the Cards are emailed to you.  All you need are some basic stamps, ink and adhesive to make these simple cards. I will provide the die cuts, card bases, layers, white insides and embellishments. Because the cards are so simple, most everyone has Happy Birthday, Hello, Best Wishes and Flower or Animal stamps.

PRICES:  Pick any of the Designs, make as many as you want. That means, make them one time, two times or three times; or any other combination.

  • Five Cards - $7.00
  • Ten Cards  - $12.00
  • Fifteen Cards - $17.00

Pick your favorite cards, I will get them ready for you. These are your cards, and you get to make them any way that you want!

Remember the Kit Class is the same as the Class to Go!  Kit Class ladies be sure to pick your favorite cards and I will have them ready for you AND have them in class this time!!

Keep reading, I will have the order directions at the end.  And Here are the Cards!!

Using the Butterfly Brilliance Stamp Set & Butterfly Dies
Using the Hey Chick & Birthday Chick Stamp Set.
This card features the Nothing Better Than.
Highlighting Spring, here is a card using Timeless Tulips.
The Art Gallery stamp set is great for this card.
Springtime Joy is the perfect title for this stamp set.
And my last card is Dragonfly Gardens.How to Order:  Kit Class ladies you can pick your cards ahead of time and I will have them ready for you.  It is not mandatory but I cannot guarantee that all of the cards will be available if you do not order ahead of time.

Class to Go! ladies pick your cards, and I will get them ready for you.  You will get a PDF with the directions and a color photo of the cards.  I can invoice you via PayPal or you can send me the amount of money using the chart above.

Let me know which cards you would like by leaving me a message below. Thanks, Let's Stamp!!



No comments: