Saturday, April 17, 2021

April Kit Class or Class to Go!

The moment that you have been waiting for, here are the cards for the April Class to Go! or for the April Kit Class.  The two classes use the same cards, it is just your choice to make the cards in person or if you can't you can choose the class as a Class to Go!

Kit Card Class & Class to Go!

Here are the details for my next class:


Tuesday,

April 27, 2020

Starting about 5:00 PM

I am posting the cards that are available for you to make. The pictures of the cards will be listed at the end of this post. Mark Your Calendar, this is always a fun evening.


You can make any designs, mix and match, any amount that you want. You can let me know which cards that you would like to make or if you want to live dangerously, just come to class and you can pick your cards then! But remember I can't guarantee how many cards will be left.

5 Cards - $7.00

10 Cards - $12.00

15 Cards - $17.00

Or the Class can be FREE with a $25 Stampin' Up! Order


Remember, you can also come a little early or a little late, we just want to be done by 8:00 p.m. I usually get to Schmittys about 4:15 and have everything set up by 4:30.

  • Location – Schmitty’s On Main, Right across from the gazebo, go in Schmitty’s door, take a left and go down the stairs to the banquet room. Not hard to find at all


This class is also available as a Class to Go! And comes with instructions, you use your own stamps, ink, folders and dies.


So check your calendars and if this is something that might be of interest to you, let me know. 


****Please be advised, if you sign up for any of my classes and do not cancel within 24 hours prior to class, you will be expected to pay for that class. There can be no exceptions, I put a lot of time and effort into all of my cards, please understand. Thank you****

Here are the cards that you can choose from:








If you would like the Class to Go! just email me at budy98@yahoo.com and let me know your card choices and I will get them ready for you.  Thanks!

Happy Stamping!!

Cindy


No comments: