Thursday, June 24, 2021

Facebook Live Replay - Party Puffins

 I had such a cute card to share with you all using the new Party Puffins stamp set from Stampin' Up!  This set is new to the 2021-2022 Annual Catalog and can be found on Page 67. This stamp set is, of course, perfect for the child birthday cards that you make, but what about just a whimsical card for a teen or adult?

Here is a close up of the card that I made this past Monday for my Facebook Live:

Project Recipe:

STAMP SETS: Party Puffins (Page 67 2021-22 Annual Catalog)

INK: Balmy Blue

PAPER: Balmy Blue Base, Brights Designer Series Paper in Granny Apple Layer, White

ACCESSORIES: Scalloped Contours Dies (Page 158 2021-22 Annual Catalog), Blue Gems, Dimensionals, Stampin Blends - Pale Papaya, Magenta Madness, Flirty Flamingo, Balmy Blue

Here is the Shopping List:  Click to Shop! 

Now sit back and enjoy my Facebook Live Replay!


Thank you so much for stopping in today, do me a favor, share my videos and entries with your friends.  I am trying so hard to build my audience.  You all mean the world to me.  Thank you.

*****************************************************************
What's happening:   


Every Monday - FACEBOOK LIVE AT CINDY'S STAMPING STUDIO AT 5:30 P.M.
Tuesday, June 8  - Technique Class, Schmittys on Main, Neillsville 
Thursday, June 10 - Stamp of the Month Orders Available 
Tuesday, June 29 - Kit Class, Schmittys on Main, Neillsville
 

Class to Go!  One set of the Kit Class with everything that you need to make the cards except for ink, stamps and adhesive.  The cards will be posted by the 20th of each month, check back!  Contact me for additional details.


No comments: