Monday, December 20, 2021

December Kit Cards & Class to Go Cards Selection

 It has been one of those weeks, but I am so glad that I had worked ahead and had the Kit Cards and Class to Go Cards ready for you all. Here is the drill, if you are local to me, you are invited to attend my Kit Class which will be next Tuesday, December 28 at Schmittys on Main (in the basement).

If you are not local, perhaps the Class to Go will work for you.  Pick your favorites (prices are listed below) and send me an email or message and I will get your Class to Go ready for you. Pick any combination, all you need is basic stamps, ink and adhesive. Class Kits include Card Bases, Layers, Die Cuts, Embossed images, Embellishments and Ribbon. 

Prices are:  5 Cards - $7.00 Plus Postage

                10 Cards - $12.00 Plus Postage

                15 Cards - $17.00 Plus Postage

Now here are the cards!  Remember you can change the greetings and stamps if you choose.

Card #1 - You're the Best


With the beautiful Encircled in Beauty Dies that I cut out the beautiful white die cut.

Card #2 - Bright Happy Birthday 


Card #3 - Hello (Sending Healing Thoughts)


Card #4 - Sending Hugs (Tug if You Need Anything)


Card #5 - Paper Hugs (Praying for Blankets of Healing)


Card #6 - Pine Cone Birthday


Card #7 - Happy New Year!!


There you have it!!  Please note that any card that uses Designer Series Paper, I may have to substitute papers depending how popular it is, but I will try my best.

Thank you for stopping in today, have a great week this Christmas Week.

Cindy

*****************************************************************************
If you have any questions, please send comment or send me a message at budy98@yahoo.com.  Please consider Subscribing to my Blog, you can find the link on the Right Hand side half down and also,  "Following" my Facebook Business Page - Cindy's Stamping Studio, you won't miss any of my posts!


*****************************************************************

What's happening:   


Every Monday - FACEBOOK LIVE AT CINDY'S STAMPING STUDIO AT 5:30 P.M.

Tuesday, December 14 - Technique Class, Schmittys on Main, Neillsville 
Thursday, December 16 - Stamp of the Month Orders Available 
Tuesday, December 28 - Kit Class, Schmittys on Main, Neillsville

Class to Go!  One set of the Kit Class with everything that you need to make the cards except for ink, stamps and adhesive.  The cards will be posted by the 20th of each month, check back!  Contact me for additional details.


 

No comments: