Thursday, December 23, 2021

Facebook Live - Best Year Easy Gift Card

 I have another Easy Gift Card to share with you, this one I made for my Weekly Facebook Live on 12/20/2021.  I love how lovely the gift card turned out and how easy it was, give it a try, you can use any Designer Series papers that you have!

Here is a close up of the card.


It reminds me of a present, all ready to give, just add the gift card to the inside.

Project Recipe:

STAMP SETS: Best Year, Perfectly Plaid

INK: Mint Macaron, Memento Black

PAPER: Basic White Card Base, Mint Macaron Layer, Smokey Slate Layer, Whimsy & Wonderful Designer Series Paper (DSP), Scraps

ACCESSORIES: Tailored Tag Punch, Dimensionals, Tear & Tape, Rhinestones (colored with Stampin' Blends Mint Macaron), Merry Melody 3D Embossing Folder

Measurements:

4 1/4" x 5 1/2" Basic White - Base

2 3/4" x 3 1/2" Basic White - Inside

1 7/8" x 2" Basic White - Greeting (front)

4" x 5 1/4" Mint Macaron Layer

1 7/8" x 4 1/8" Mint Macaron - Front Strip Layer

2" x 2 1/8" Mint Macaron - Greeting Layer

4 1/4" x 3 1/2" Smokey Slate - DSP Layer

4" x 12" Whimsy & Wonderful DSP, Cut down to 4" x 9 3/4"

1 3/4" x 4" Whimsy & Wonderful DSP - Front 

(Detailed Instructions are available, just message me for them)

Here is the inside:


Now here is the video, you will be able to see just how I made this lovely gift card.


Thank you for taking the time to look at the card and watch the video.  Every Monday night at 5:30 p.m. Central Time I will do another Facebook Live, using a different stamp set.  Join me for a great card and I always share stamping tips.

Cindy

*****************************************************************************
If you have any questions, please send comment or send me a message at budy98@yahoo.com.  Please consider Subscribing to my Blog, you can find the link on the Right Hand side half down and also,  "Following" my Facebook Business Page - Cindy's Stamping Studio, you won't miss any of my posts!


*****************************************************************

What's happening:   


Every Monday - FACEBOOK LIVE AT CINDY'S STAMPING STUDIO AT 5:30 P.M.

Tuesday, December 14 - Technique Class, Schmittys on Main, Neillsville 
Thursday, December 16 - Stamp of the Month Orders Available 
Tuesday, December 28 - Kit Class, Schmittys on Main, Neillsville

Class to Go!  One set of the Kit Class with everything that you need to make the cards except for ink, stamps and adhesive.  The cards will be posted by the 20th of each month, check back!  Contact me for additional details.

No comments: