Thursday, December 16, 2021

Facebook Live Replay - Encircled in Friendship

 I think friendships are so very important and this stamp set really fit that bill.  I really love this set and the great assortment of verses and greetings.  It was the perfect stamp set to feature for my Monday night Facebook Live.  Here is a closeup of the card that I made.


Project Recipe:

STAMP SETS: Encircled in Friendship (Page 70 of the Stampin' Up! Annual Catalog 2021-22)

INK: Memento Black

PAPER: Granny Apple Green Base, Basic White Layer, Granny Apple Green Designer Series Paper

ACCESSORIES: Red Rhinestones, Dimensionals, Encircled in Beauty Dies, Stampin' Blends--Granny Apple Green, Poppy Parade

Here is the Shopping List:  Click Here!

How about the video that shows you how I made the card?! 


Thank you for taking time to watch my video, please subscribe to my blog and follow me on Facebook. I appreciate you all, I love stamping and I hope that it shows.  Take care everyone

Cindy

*****************************************************************************
If you have any questions, please send comment or send me a message at budy98@yahoo.com.  Please consider Subscribing to my Blog, you can find the link on the Right Hand side half down and also,  "Following" my Facebook Business Page - Cindy's Stamping Studio, you won't miss any of my posts!


*****************************************************************

What's happening:   


Every Monday - FACEBOOK LIVE AT CINDY'S STAMPING STUDIO AT 5:30 P.M.

Tuesday, December 14 - Technique Class, Schmittys on Main, Neillsville 
Thursday, December 16 - Stamp of the Month Orders Available 
Tuesday, December 28 - Kit Class, Schmittys on Main, Neillsville

Class to Go!  One set of the Kit Class with everything that you need to make the cards except for ink, stamps and adhesive.  The cards will be posted by the 20th of each month, check back!  Contact me for additional details.

No comments: