Thursday, December 30, 2021

Facebook Live Replay - In Symmetry

One thing that I really enjoy making is my own Designer Paper, it is also a great way to get the most from your stamp set and ink.  This week's Facebook Live features the In Symmetry stamp set, I used five different colors of ink for my own designer paper.

Here is a closeup of the card:


Project Recipe:

STAMP SETS: In Symmetry

INK: Bumblebee, Soft Succulent, Calypso Coral, Highland Heather, Coastal Cabana, Balmy Blue, Early Espresso

PAPER: Misty Moonlight Base, Sahara Sand Layer, Basic White

ACCESSORIES: Artistry Blooms Sequins

Like what you see, here is the Shopping List:  Shopping List

Now here is the video of the Facebook Live:


I hope that you enjoyed the video and will want to join me on Monday Nights for my Facebook Live.  Just look for Cindy's Stamping Studio at 5:30 p.m. CT

Thanks much!

Cindy

*****************************************************************************
If you have any questions, please send comment or send me a message at budy98@yahoo.com.  Please consider Subscribing to my Blog, you can find the link on the Right Hand side half down and also,  "Following" my Facebook Business Page - Cindy's Stamping Studio, you won't miss any of my posts!


*****************************************************************

What's happening:   


Every Monday - FACEBOOK LIVE AT CINDY'S STAMPING STUDIO AT 5:30 P.M.

Tuesday, January 11 - Technique Class, Schmittys on Main, Neillsville 
Thursday,  January 13 - Stamp of the Month Orders Available 
Tuesday, January 25 - Kit Class, Schmittys on Main, Neillsville

Class to Go!  One set of the Kit Class with everything that you need to make the cards except for ink, stamps and adhesive.  The cards will be posted by the 20th of each month, check back!  Contact me for additional details.


No comments: