Tuesday, December 28, 2021

It's Coming!!

 The New Year is just around the corner and so is Stampin' Up! January-July Mini Catalog but also the January-February Sale-a-Bration!  The Sale-a-Bration brochure is where you can earn some FREE Stampin' Up! Product.  Here is a sample of a great stamp set.

Isn't this a great card for Spring or for anytime of the year?!  I received this card from Debbie Vine, she is one of my downline and was able to earn this stamp set early because she is a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator (just one of the perks we have). She sent this great card to me, as you can see she also used this beautiful Friendly Hello Stamp Set and Coordinating Designer Series Papers that she earned.

I really like this card and will be using it for my next Class to Go! Sale-a-bration starts January 4th. Do you need either a Sale-a-Bration or January to July Mini Catalog?  Let me know, I have some I can send you.  Thanks
Cindy






No comments: