Thursday, January 13, 2022

Facebook Live Replay - Friendly Hello

 The Friendly Hello stamp set from Stampin' Up! is FREE!  This beautiful stamp set can be yours free from Stampin' Up! as a Sale-a-Bration set that you can earn FREE along with the coordinating Designer Series Paper. They are both FREE.  Check out page 12 of the Sale-a-Bration brochure for January-February 2022.

Here is a close up of the card that I made this week:

Project Recipe:

STAMP SETS: Friendly Hello (SAB), Sunny Sentiments

INK: Memento Black, Fresh Freesia

PAPER: Pool Party Base, Friendly Hello DSP Layer, Vellum Layering, Basic White Inside & Scraps

ACCESSORIES: Dimensionals, Layering Circles Dies, Stampin' Blends, Iridescent Rhinestones, Rectangle Stitched Dies

Shopping List: Click to Shop! 

I hope that you will enjoy the video that I made Monday Night on Facebook, Enjoy!


I hope that you will want to tune in to my Blog or Facebook, both can be found at Cindy's Stamping Studio!  Thanks!!

Cindy

*****************************************************************************

If you have any questions, please send comment or send me a message at budy98@yahoo.com.  Please consider Subscribing to my Blog, you can find the link on the Right-Hand side half down and also, "Following" my Facebook Business Page - Cindy's Stamping Studio, you won't miss any of my posts!

*****************************************************************************

What's happening:   


Every Monday - FACEBOOK LIVE AT CINDY'S STAMPING STUDIO AT 5:30 P.M.

Tuesday, January 11 - Technique Class, Schmittys on Main, Neillsville 
Thursday, January 13 - Stamp of the Month Orders Available 
Tuesday, January 25 - Kit Class, Schmittys on Main, Neillsville

Class to Go!  One set of the Kit Class with everything that you need to make the cards except for ink, stamps and adhesive.  The cards will be posted by the 20th of each month, check back!  Contact me for additional details.

#ShareYourMoment


No comments: