Saturday, January 1, 2022

Saturday Spotlight Stamper - Miss Andi

 What better way to start the New Year but a cute card made by my Andi!  She made this card without any help from me and for being so young, it always amazes me what a wonderful imagination she has.


Project Recipe:

STAMP SET: Penguin Place

INK: Memento Black

PAPER: Fresh Freesia Base, Penguin Palace Designer Series Paper, Basic White-Inside

ACCESSORIES:  Penguin Builder Punch, Dimensionals

And I couldn't resist to include this pretty picture of my pretty granddaughter.


She told me yesterday that she is the happiest when she is stamping!  What a high compliment that is, she is a wonderful stamper and enjoys what she does.  Isn't that what it is all about.

Thanks for stopping by today to see Andi's card, I hope that this inspires you. Consider subscribing to my blog so that you don't miss a thing. I am doing Virtual Technique Classes, want to join us?

Happy Stamping

Cindy

*****************************************************************************
If you have any questions, please send comment or send me a message at budy98@yahoo.com.  Please consider Subscribing to my Blog, you can find the link on the Right Hand side half down and also,  "Following" my Facebook Business Page - Cindy's Stamping Studio, you won't miss any of my posts!


*****************************************************************

What's happening:   


Every Monday - FACEBOOK LIVE AT CINDY'S STAMPING STUDIO AT 5:30 P.M.

Tuesday, January 11 - Technique Class, Schmittys on Main, Neillsville 
Thursday,  January 13 - Stamp of the Month Orders Available 
Tuesday, January 25 - Kit Class, Schmittys on Main, Neillsville

Class to Go!  One set of the Kit Class with everything that you need to make the cards except for ink, stamps and adhesive.  The cards will be posted by the 20th of each month, check back!  Contact me for additional details.


No comments: