Thursday, June 16, 2022

June Stamp of the Month!

 The votes are in and we have a June Stamp of the Month! Thank you so much to those that voted for their favorite.  The June Stamp of the Month is:

Brewed for You


Oh boy are we going to have fun with this stamp set!! Whether you are into a Beer, Wine or just a Rootbeer Float; this is going to be a great stamp set to add to your collection.

To get in on all of the fun, just email me at budy98@yahoo.com OR you can complete the Contact Me form on the right had side of this blog entry. Be sure to include your email address so that I can get in touch with you. Let me know if you are in and I will add you to my list.  Then I can invoice you via PayPal for the stamp set and card kits. The total cost is $24.

BUT if you would like the stamp set and dies, the cost to order from Stampin' Up is listed in the catalog and is $37.75.  You will have to add Stampin' Up! shipping and sales tax. You can go right to my store, here is the link:  Cindy's Store  and order the stamp set and dies.  I will send you the 4 card kit absolutely FREE!!

What is in the Card Kits? You will receive the card bases to make 4 cards, all of the layers, the Designer Series Papers, Embellishments, Ribbon, White piece for the inside of the card and Envelopes. PLUS a detailed Card Instruction sheet that includes color photos of the cards.

This is a great way to add to your stamps and also learn what to do with them!  Thanks much, I look forward to hearing from you.

Cindy


No comments: