Monday, March 25, 2024

Bright Skies and Cloudy Days

 Last week my featured stamp set was Bright Skies and the matching Bright Skies Dies. I always like to do a practice card and this was the practice card. I made just a simple card but in the end, I loved the results.

Here is a close up of the card:


Project Recipe:

STAMP SETS: Bright Skies

INK: Pretty Peacock, Daffodil Delight

PAPER: Pool Party Base, Rainbow Designer Series Paper (Retired), White

ACCESSORIES: Bright Skies Die, Dimensionals, Lightning & Stars Gems

As you can see, I am really getting into making matching envelopes, they really do add a lot to the card and the presentation.  Stay tuned for next week, I will come up with another fun card.

You can catch me every Monday night on Facebook, just look for Cindy's Stamping Studio or you can catch the replay next Thursday right here.

Take care,

Cindy

*******************************************************************************

What is Happening:

Every Monday - FACEBOOK LIVE AT CINDY'S STAMPING STUDIO AT 5:30 P.M.

Tuesday, April 9  - Technique Class, Schmittys on Main, Neillsville or To Go!

Thursday, April 11 - Stamp of the Month - TO GO KITS!

Tuesday, April 30 - Kit Class, Schmittys on Main, Neillsville or Class to Go!!

NOTE:  ALL CLASS ARE ALSO AVAILABLE AS TO GO CLASS, CONTACT ME, LET'S TALK





No comments: