Thursday, March 21, 2024

Facebook Live Replay - Bright Skies

 We have a great stamp set to share this week, Bright Skies and the Bright Skies Dies. I will admit that I didn't know if I really needed this set, but I am sure glad that I got it. It is such a happy stamp set.

Here is a close up of the card that I made on Monday night for my Facebook Live.


It is a A Fold Fancy Fold, and I loved not only the colors that my color coach told me would work but also the fold. This is a very easy fold, you will want to try it.

Project Recipe:

STAMP SETS: Bright Skies

INK: Pool Party, Daffodil Delight, Memento Black

PAPER: Pool Party Base, Fresh Freesia Layer, Lighter than Air Designer Series Paper, Lost Lagoon, White

ACCESSORIES: Bright Skies Dies, Raindrop Embossing Folder, Dimensionals, Lightning & Stars Gems

CUTTING & SCORING:

  • Pool Party Base 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" Scored at 2 1/8" & 4 1/4"
  • Fresh Freesia Layer 4" x 5 1/4"
  • Lighter than Air DSP 1 1/2" x 5 1/4"
  • Lost Lagoon 2 3/4" x 3 3/4"
  • White 2 1/2" x 3 1/2" & Inside 3 3/4" x 5"
Now sit back and watch and enjoy the video, it will show you how this card is put together.


I hope that you enjoyed the card and video, I know that I had a great time making it. I hope that you will consider subscribing to my Blog, Following me on You Tube and Facebook.

Take care.
Cindy

*******************************************************************************

What is Happening:

Every Monday - FACEBOOK LIVE AT CINDY'S STAMPING STUDIO AT 5:30 P.M.

Tuesday, March 12  - Technique Class, Schmittys on Main, Neillsville or To Go!

Thursday, March 14 - Stamp of the Month - TO GO KITS!

Tuesday, March 26 - Kit Class, Schmittys on Main, Neillsville or Class to Go!!

NOTE:  ALL CLASS ARE ALSO AVAILABLE AS TO GO CLASS, CONTACT ME, LET'S TALK





No comments: