Thursday, April 4, 2024

Facebook Live Replay - Beside Me

 This week my featured set is Beside Me, and I love how this card turned out. I let the Designer Series Paper tell the story. This is a nice and simple card and makes a perfect Father's Day Card.


Project Recipe:

STAMP SETS: Beside Me

INK: Memento Black

PAPER: Boho Blue Base, Misty Moonlight Layer, Let's Go Fishing DSP & Banner, Very Vanilla

ACCESSORIES: Nested Essential Dies, Stylish Shapes Dies, Dimensionals, Misty Moonlight Tinsel Gems

Now here is the video and I hope that you enjoy that also. Please consider signing up for my blog posts and You Tube channel. I appreciate you.






*******************************************************************************

What is Happening:

Every Monday - FACEBOOK LIVE AT CINDY'S STAMPING STUDIO AT 5:30 P.M.

Tuesday, April 9  - Technique Class, Schmittys on Main, Neillsville or To Go!

Thursday, April 11 - Stamp of the Month - TO GO KITS!

Tuesday, April 30 - Kit Class, Schmittys on Main, Neillsville or Class to Go!!

NOTE:  ALL CLASS ARE ALSO AVAILABLE AS TO GO CLASS, CONTACT ME, LET'S TALK









No comments: