Saturday, April 20, 2024

Saturday Spotlight Stamper - Debbie Vine

 Debbie never disappoints with her cards and is always happy to share them with me and you. 





I hope that Deb's cards have inspired you to get those stamp, ink and paper out! Stamping is so much fun and it is just great if you can do it often.  I find that stamping is very relaxing for me. Usually no one bothers me!!

Take care,

Cindy

*******************************************************************************

What is Happening:

Every Monday - FACEBOOK LIVE AT CINDY'S STAMPING STUDIO AT 5:30 P.M.

Tuesday, April 9  - Technique Class, Schmittys on Main, Neillsville or To Go!

Thursday, April 11 - Stamp of the Month - TO GO KITS!

Tuesday, April 30 - Kit Class, Schmittys on Main, Neillsville or Class to Go!!

NOTE:  ALL CLASS ARE ALSO AVAILABLE AS TO GO CLASS, CONTACT ME, LET'S TALK


No comments: