Thursday, May 2, 2024

Facebook Live Replay - Softly Said

 The stamp set, Softly Said, along with the word phrases used on this card are the Comforting Thoughts stamp sets from Stampin' Up! Also, both of these sets are Online Exclusives and are only available through My Online Store there are quite a few sets in this section of the Stampin' Up! Online Store, you should check them out as they are only available online.

Here is a close up of the card:


The technique I used is one that has been around for a while, you make your own Designer Series Paper by stamping different things in the same color ink as your card layer. It makes a unique and stunning background for your card. It also is just the right amount of "Wow" added to a simple card.

Project Recipe:

STAMP SETS: Softly Said, Comforting Thoughts, Cheerful Daisies

INK: Orchid Oasis (Retired), Starry Sky (Retired)

PAPER: Orchid Oasis Base (Retired), Starry Sky Layer (Retired), White

ACCESSORIES: Dimensionals, Metallic Edge Ribbon 5" (Retired), Orchid Oasis Stampin' Blend (Retired), Iridescent Rhinestones (Retired)

As you can see, I used quite a bit of product that is now retired, you could use your own coordinating colors if you wanted.

Now for the Facebook Live video, I have to warn you that I lost power part way through the video and when I did get it back, I had lost sound. I couldn't figure out a way, at the time, to restore the sound that I just continued the video. You do get the gist of how I made this card, so I opted not to restart the video.


Thank you for stopping by today, I hope that I inspired you to try to make this card on your own.

Take care,

Cindy

*******************************************************************************

What is Happening:

Every Monday - FACEBOOK LIVE AT CINDY'S STAMPING STUDIO AT 5:30 P.M.

Tuesday, May 14  - Technique Class, Schmittys on Main, Neillsville or To Go!

Thursday, May 9 - Stamp of the Month - TO GO KITS!

Tuesday, May 28 - Kit Class, Schmittys on Main, Neillsville or Class to Go!!

NOTE:  ALL CLASS ARE ALSO AVAILABLE AS TO GO CLASS, CONTACT ME, LET'S TALK


No comments: