Thursday, May 16, 2024

Facebook Live Replay - Unbounded Love

 This week's Stampin' Up! Featured Set is Unbounded Love. You can be sure that I will be using this stamp set with coordinating dies a lot in the future. So many inspirational and useful word stamps.

Here is the close up of the card that I made, I call it an Easy "Z":

Along with the Thoughtful Journey Designer Series Papers, oh my, how beautiful!

Project Recipe:
STAMP SETS: Unbounded Love

INK: Memento Black

PAPER: Balmy Blue Base, Thoughtful Journey DSP Layer, Petunia Pop Layer, White I/S

ACCESSORIES: Unbounded Love Dies, Dimensionals, Brass Butterflies

DIMENSIONS:  
  • Balmy Blue Base 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" Scored at 2 1/8" & 4 1/4"
  • Thoughtful Journey DSP 3 1/4" x 5 1/8" & 1" x 5 1/8"
  • Petunia Pop 3 1/2" x 5 1/4" & 1 1/4" x 5 1/4"
Now it's time to watch the video so that you can make this beautiful card for your very own.


I hope that you enjoyed this week's card, you know that the designer paper really makes the card pop!
Join me next week for another card, you just never know what I will come up with.

Take care,
Cindy

*******************************************************************************

What is Happening:

Every Monday - FACEBOOK LIVE AT CINDY'S STAMPING STUDIO AT 5:30 P.M.

Tuesday, May 14  - Technique Class, Schmittys on Main, Neillsville or To Go!

Thursday, May 9 - Stamp of the Month - TO GO KITS!

Tuesday, May 28 - Kit Class, Schmittys on Main, Neillsville or Class to Go!!

NOTE:  ALL CLASS ARE ALSO AVAILABLE AS TO GO CLASS, CONTACT ME, LET'S TALK



No comments: