Saturday, May 11, 2024

Saturday Spotlight Stamper - Lisa Susa

 This week my Spotlight Stamper is Lisa Susa, she loves to color and finds it so relaxing. You can tell as Lisa is very good at her card making.





Such fun cards, I love how Lisa used Designer Paper in her creations, the cards turned out great! 

Would you like to be a Spotlight Stamper on my Blog, just email me or message me a picture of your card and I will share them with our audience.

Thanks for stopping by.

Cindy

*******************************************************************************

What is Happening:

Every Monday - FACEBOOK LIVE AT CINDY'S STAMPING STUDIO AT 5:30 P.M.

Tuesday, May 14  - Technique Class, Schmittys on Main, Neillsville or To Go!

Thursday, May 9 - Stamp of the Month - TO GO KITS!

Tuesday, May 28 - Kit Class, Schmittys on Main, Neillsville or Class to Go!!

NOTE:  ALL CLASS ARE ALSO AVAILABLE AS TO GO CLASS, CONTACT ME, LET'S TALK


No comments: