Saturday, May 25, 2024

Saturday Spotlight Stamper -

 Today my Saturday Spotlight Stamper is Janet Forton, Jan is a dear friend and we were roommates one year in college. It was such a surprise that she was a Stampin' Up! stamper!! I like her style and her wow effects.

What a classic card using a very unique technique.

What a great way to use those strips of cardstock.

Nice and simple, both are just great cards.

I am regretting not getting this stamp set, this is just a beautiful cards.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope that you get some inspiration from the cards that I post. If you ever want to join in the fun, just send me a message and I will get you my email address.

Take care.
Cindy

*******************************************************************************

What is Happening:

Every Monday - FACEBOOK LIVE AT CINDY'S STAMPING STUDIO AT 5:30 P.M.

Tuesday,  June 4 - Technique Class, Schmittys on Main, Neillsville or To Go!

Thursday,  June 6 - Stamp of the Month - TO GO KITS!

Tuesday,  June 25 - Kit Class, Schmittys on Main, Neillsville or Class to Go!!

NOTE:  ALL CLASS ARE ALSO AVAILABLE AS TO GO CLASS, CONTACT ME, LET'S TALK





No comments: