Thursday, June 27, 2024

Facebook Live Replay - Market Goodness

The Market Goodness was definitely not in my radar when the Stampin' Up! Annual Catalog came out, but I saw so many cute cards that I had to give it a try.  I am glad that I am, I have been having fun with this set.  

Here is a close up of the card that I made this past Monday night.

Project Recipe:

STAMP SET: Market Goodness

INK: Pecan Pie, Pumpkin Pie, Garden Green, Soft Seafoam, Cherry Cobbler, Real Red

PAPER: Pecan Pie Base, Calypso Coral Layer, White, Country Wood DSP

ACCESSORIES: Market Goodness Dies, Country Flower Dies (Basket), Garden Meadow Dies, Dappled Dots, Dimensionals, Dashing Design 3D Embossing Folder, Thoughtful Expression Dies, Cane Weaved 3D Embossing Folder

I cut the basket from the Country Wood DSP and then embossed it with the Cane Weave 3D Embossing Folder. It turned out so cool, like as if the basket was actually weaved. If you thought that the die cutting was time consuming, it really wasn't.  I cut out everything all at once.

Now here is the video.

You can find all of my stamping videos on You Tube, just do a search for me. I have quite a few and I love sharing.

Take care, 
Cindy

**********************************************************************************
                                                              What is Happening

Every Monday - FACEBOOK LIVE AT CINDY'S STAMPING STUDIO AT 5:30 P.M.

Tuesday,  July 9 - Technique Class, Schmittys on Main, Neillsville or To Go!

Thursday,  July 11 - Stamp of the Month - TO GO KITS!

Tuesday,  July 30 - Kit Class, Schmittys on Main, Neillsville or Class to Go!!

NOTE:  ALL CLASS ARE ALSO AVAILABLE AS TO GO CLASS, CONTACT ME, LET'S TALK




No comments: