Thursday, June 6, 2024

Facebook Live Replay - Spotlight on Nature

 Spotlight on Nature is this week's feature stamp set and matching dies. I can see making a lot more cards with this very pretty stamp set. The dies are just great and there are 12 circle dies in various sizes and designs. This fancy fold is called a Double Uneven Z Fold.

Here is a close up of the card that I made:

Project Recipe:

STAMP SETS: Spotlight on Nature - Page 69 of Annual Catalog, Comforting Thoughts - Online Exclusive

INK: Early Espresso, Memento Black, Daffodil Delight

PAPER: Early Espresso Base, Mediterranean Blooms DSP, White, Daffodil Delight

ACCESSORIES: Spotlight in Nature Dies, Stampin' Blends=Daffodil Delight, Brass Butterflies

CUTTING & SCORING:

  • Early Espresso 5 1/2" x 11" Scored at 1 1/4" & 3 3/8" each end
  • DSP 1" x 5 1/4", 3/4" x 5 1/4" (Cut 2 of each)
  • White 4" x 5 1/4" (Inside), 3" x 3" White Circle--Cut 2
  • Daffodil Delight 3 1/2" x 3 1/2"--Cut 2
Now for the video, remember if you have any questions, please feel free to contact me, I am here to help you in any way that I can.

I hope that you enjoyed this weeks video, I hope that you will join me every Monday evening on my Facebook page, Cindy's Stamping Studio.

Take care,
Cindy

***********************************************************************************

What is Happening

Every Monday - FACEBOOK LIVE AT CINDY'S STAMPING STUDIO AT 5:30 P.M.

Tuesday,  June 18 - Technique Class, Schmittys on Main, Neillsville or To Go!

Thursday,  June 13 - Stamp of the Month - TO GO KITS!

Tuesday,  June 25 - Kit Class, Schmittys on Main, Neillsville or Class to Go!!

NOTE:  ALL CLASS ARE ALSO AVAILABLE AS TO GO CLASS, CONTACT ME, LET'S TALK

No comments: