Saturday, June 8, 2024

Saturday Spotlight Stamper - Debbie Vine

 I have some lovely cards to share with you coming from my Downline Debbie Vine. Debbie has been stamping for a while and it shows. I love how Debbie used the Meandering Meadows Designer Series Papers in her card. 






Thanks for stopping by, I hope that you enjoyed today's cards and make sure that you come back, as Saturday is always Saturday Spotlight Stamper.  You can be a Spotlight Stamper also, just take a photo of your card and email it to me. Send me a message for my email address.

Take care.

Cindy

*******************************************************************************************************
What is happening!

Every Monday - FACEBOOK LIVE AT CINDY'S STAMPING STUDIO AT 5:30 P.M.

Tuesday,  June 18 - Technique Class, Schmittys on Main, Neillsville or To Go!

Thursday,  June 13 - Stamp of the Month - TO GO KITS!

Tuesday,  June 25 - Kit Class, Schmittys on Main, Neillsville or Class to Go!!

NOTE:  ALL CLASS ARE ALSO AVAILABLE AS TO GO CLASS, CONTACT ME, LET'S TALK

 


No comments: