Saturday, June 29, 2024

Saturday Spotlight Stamper - Facebook Friends

 I have more cards from my Facebook Friends to share with you. 

This first card comes to us from Courtney Ostendarp from North Carolina. Just pretty and soft card.


Another beautiful card from one of my Facebook Friends. I didn't take any notes, so I am not sure who made it. Do you know who made it?

And our last card comes from Denise Wieger from Colorado. How pretty, love her idea to emboss and ink the embossing folder.

That is our cards for this week, I have more, so come back and see what I have been up to.
Take care.
Cindy

**********************************************************************************
                                                              What is Happening

Every Monday - FACEBOOK LIVE AT CINDY'S STAMPING STUDIO AT 5:30 P.M.

Tuesday,  July 9 - Technique Class, Schmittys on Main, Neillsville or To Go!

Thursday,  July 11 - Stamp of the Month - TO GO KITS!

Tuesday,  July 30 - Kit Class, Schmittys on Main, Neillsville or Class to Go!!

NOTE:  ALL CLASS ARE ALSO AVAILABLE AS TO GO CLASS, CONTACT ME, LET'S TALK



No comments: