Monday, July 22, 2024

Christmas Card Class Sneak Peak

 I want to share another "sneak peak" of the Christmas Card samples that I am working on.  Even though my Christmas Card classes don't start until September, I say it is never too early!



If you like simple, this card is just perfect for you.  This will be one of the cards featured for my Christmas Card Class that is coming in September. Be it in person or as a Class to Go, I have you covered.

Project Recipe:

STAMP SETS: Brightest Glow, Sparkling Snowflakes

INK: Misty Moonlight

PAPER:  Thick White Base & Layer, Iconic Celebrations DSP

ACCESSORIES: Rhinestones, Frosted Forest Dies, Deckled Circle Die

Tell me what you think, I really like this card. It is so simple and to me that is what Christmas is.

Thanks for stopping by,
Cindy

*******************************************************************************
                                                              What is Happening

Every Monday - FACEBOOK LIVE AT CINDY'S STAMPING STUDIO AT 5:30 P.M.

Tuesday,  June 18 - Technique Class, Schmittys on Main, Neillsville or To Go!

Thursday,  June 13 - Stamp of the Month - TO GO KITS!

Tuesday,  June 25 - Kit Class, Schmittys on Main, Neillsville or Class to Go!!

NOTE:  ALL CLASS ARE ALSO AVAILABLE AS TO GO CLASS, CONTACT ME, LET'S TALK



No comments: