Thursday, July 11, 2024

Facebook Live Replay - Loveliest Tree

 This week I played with the Loveliest Tree stamp set and dies. I didn't want to get this set, BUT I am glad that I did. It made me think of Lovely as a Tree that we had, one of the first stamp sets that I bought all those years ago. Well I am here to tell you that I was wrong, this is a great set and I am glad that I got it. 

Here is a close up of tye card that I made:


Project Recipe

STAMP SETS: Loveliest Tree

INK: Old Olive, Early Espresso

PAPER: Crumb Cake Base, Country Woods DSP Layer, White 3 3/4" x 5" (Inside), Tag & Tree

ACCESSORIES: Loveliest Tree Dies, Dimensionals, Unbounded Love Dies, Stampin' Blends=Old Olive & Crumb Cake

HINT: You can add a lot of character to the Tree by dabbing color of Old Olive on the Leaves and defining the Tree Trunk & Limbs with Crumb Cake Stampin' Blends

Now here is the video, I hope that you enjoy it.


I hope that you liked today's card and will join us next week when I will feature another stamp set and create a beautiful card.

Don't forget that it is Bonus Days right now, great time to get some new stamping supplies.

Take care everyone,
Cindy


**********************************************************************************
                                                              What is Happening

Every Monday - FACEBOOK LIVE AT CINDY'S STAMPING STUDIO AT 5:30 P.M.

Tuesday,  June 18 - Technique Class, Schmittys on Main, Neillsville or To Go!

Thursday,  June 13 - Stamp of the Month - TO GO KITS!

Tuesday,  June 25 - Kit Class, Schmittys on Main, Neillsville or Class to Go!!

NOTE:  ALL CLASS ARE ALSO AVAILABLE AS TO GO CLASS, CONTACT ME, LET'S TALK





No comments: