Tuesday, July 30, 2024

Veteran Card Update

 Good Morning Everyone,

I hope that this summer is being nice to you, if you enjoy the hot and humid then I am glad for you. But if you are like me, I have an idea.  Why not start on your Veteran Cards?!!


Debbie Vine is starting her Veteran cards and I just love her design and idea! She used the Round We Go bundle from the Annual Stampin' Up! catalog, page 63.  Isn't this great?!! Nice simple design with a little bit of WOW!!

I met with Theresa that took all of our 447 cards to Badger Girl State in Oshkosh this past June and she said that the girls were in awe with the cards. So I am going to follow Debbie's lead and start my own Veteran Thank You cards.

Now here is the best part, if you send me your cards, I will send you cardstock to cover your cards. If you send me 20 cards, I will send you 10 sheets of cardstock. Or if you send me 30 cards, I will send you 15 sheets of cardstock. I received a donation as a thank you for the cards and I want to pass it on to you!!

Guidelines:
  • Veteran Thank You cards in patriotic colors (red, white, blue), make them nice and simple.
  • No Envelopes
  • White piece of cardstock on the inside so that the girls can write a message to our Veterans when they go on the honor flights.




**********************************************************************************
                                                              What is Happening

Every Monday - FACEBOOK LIVE AT CINDY'S STAMPING STUDIO AT 5:30 P.M.

Tuesday,  June 18 - Technique Class, Schmittys on Main, Neillsville or To Go!

Thursday,  June 13 - Stamp of the Month - TO GO KITS!

Tuesday,  June 25 - Kit Class, Schmittys on Main, Neillsville or Class to Go!!

NOTE:  ALL CLASS ARE ALSO AVAILABLE AS TO GO CLASS, CONTACT ME, LET'S TALK



No comments: