Thursday, August 22, 2024

Facebook Live Replay - Playful Ghosts

 Do you send Halloween cards? I never use to but I do now, my grandkids just love my Halloween cards and look forward to receiving them every year. I have a fun stamp set to share with you, Playful Ghosts from Stampin' Up! Playful Ghosts is an online exclusive and can be found in the Online Exclusive tab in my store:  My Store 

Here is a close up of the card that I made this week for our feature Playful Ghosts:


Here is what the stamp set looks like, all of these fun Halloween stamps!


Project Recipe:

STAMP SET: Playful Ghosts (Catalog #164366)

INK: Memento Black, Pumpkin Pie

PAPER: Cajun Craze Base, Black Layer, Flowering Zinnias Designer Series Paper Layer, White

ACCESSORIES: Spotlight on Nature Dies (Circle Dies), Radiating Stitches Dies, Stampin' Blends in Highland Heather, Smokey Slate, Daffodil Delight, Cajun Craze, Flirty Flamingo; Dimensionals

What do you think? What a fun card correct?!  I know that my grandkids will love them.

Now sit back and enjoy my Facebook Live Video on You Tube:


I hope that you will check in often, I have things happening here on my blog every day. If you are on Facebook, check me out at Cindy's Stamping Studio.

Thanks so much, I appreciate you all.

Cindy

**********************************************************************************
                                                              What is Happening

Every Monday - FACEBOOK LIVE AT CINDY'S STAMPING STUDIO AT 5:30 P.M.

Tuesday,  August 13 - Technique Class, Schmittys on Main, Neillsville or To Go!

Thursday,  August 15 - Stamp of the Month - TO GO KITS!

Tuesday,  August 27 - Kit Class, Schmittys on Main, Neillsville or Class to Go!!

NOTE:  ALL CLASS ARE ALSO AVAILABLE AS TO GO CLASS, CONTACT ME, LET'S TALK

No comments: