Saturday, August 31, 2024

Saturday Spotlight Stamper - Debbie Vine

 So there are four Saturdays in the month, we are back to Debbie Vine's cards, and I am happy to share another selection with you all. Remember, I would love to spotlight your cards, just send me an email or message and I will do just that.

I loved the Lighting the Way set, the lantern has so much detail.


The Paper Butterfly Accents are back, they add so much to any card.

The Modern Oval Punch really makes the focal point for these cards.



I hope that you enjoyed Debbie's cards, why not send me some that you have been working on. I would love to have you as a Saturday Spotlight Stamper.

Take care,

Cindy

**********************************************************************************
                                                              What is Happening

Every Monday - FACEBOOK LIVE AT CINDY'S STAMPING STUDIO AT 5:30 P.M.

Tuesday,  September 10 - Technique Class, Schmittys on Main, Neillsville or To Go!

Thursday,  September 12 - Stamp of the Month - TO GO KITS!

Tuesday,  September 24 - Kit Class, Schmittys on Main, Neillsville or Class to Go!!

NOTE:  ALL CLASS ARE ALSO AVAILABLE AS TO GO CLASS, CONTACT ME, LET'S TALK

No comments: