Saturday, August 24, 2024

Saturday Spotlight Stamper - Facebook Friends

 Today I want t share cards from friends that I have made on Facebook, enjoy and I appreciate receiving these great cards.

This first card comes to us from Cheryl Merzenich, love this card!


Cindy Howard sent this card to me for Easter and sadly I forgot to share it with you. Love the detail.

Out third card comes from Courtney Ostendarp, love this layout. It's so pretty.


And lastly, Denise Wieger sent me this gorgeous card, the detail is fantastic!

Thank you everyone for stopping by and thank you friends for sharing your cards with me.
Take care,
Cindy

**********************************************************************************
                                                              What is Happening

Every Monday - FACEBOOK LIVE AT CINDY'S STAMPING STUDIO AT 5:30 P.M.

Tuesday,  August 13 - Technique Class, Schmittys on Main, Neillsville or To Go!

Thursday,  August 15 - Stamp of the Month - TO GO KITS!

Tuesday,  August 27 - Kit Class, Schmittys on Main, Neillsville or Class to Go!!

NOTE:  ALL CLASS ARE ALSO AVAILABLE AS TO GO CLASS, CONTACT ME, LET'S TALK

No comments: