Friday, September 20, 2024

Friday Lets Sketch!

 This week I have another sketch to share with you. You know I never was much into sketches, I can copy and share but to come up with something just from a sketch is truly a challenge for me. I am getting better but it is still a challenge.

Here is the card that I came up with:


Here is the sketch:


Project Recipe:

STAMP SETS: Thoughtful Expressions

INK: Memento Black

PAPER: Pretty Peacock Base, Regal Winter Layer, White, Gorgeous Grape

ACCESSORIES: Deckled Circle Dies, Dimensionals, Purple Fine Shimmer Gems, Banner Punch (Retired), Stampin' Blends = L/Wild Wheat, Berry Burst, Shaded Spruce, L/Pretty Peacock

I hope that you enjoyed today's card, come back often or make my day and subscribe to my blog. Just fill in the box on the right hand side.

Take care,

Cindy

**********************************************************************************
                                                              What is Happening

Every Monday - FACEBOOK LIVE AT CINDY'S STAMPING STUDIO AT 5:30 P.M.

Tuesday,  September 10 - Technique Class, Schmittys on Main, Neillsville or To Go!

Thursday,  September 12 - Stamp of the Month - TO GO KITS!

Tuesday,  September 24 - Kit Class, Schmittys on Main, Neillsville or Class to Go!!

NOTE:  ALL CLASS ARE ALSO AVAILABLE AS TO GO CLASS, CONTACT ME, LET'S TALK

No comments: