Saturday, September 7, 2024

Saturday Spotlight Stamper - Rita Jakobi

 Every Saturday I turn the stamping over to you, I post photos that those that want to be a Saturday Spotlight Stamper to bring their cards to class or attach them to a message and send it to me. I am always so happy to see what you are up to.

This week our Spotlight Stamper is Rita Jakobi. Rita entered these cards in our county fair and I am told that she earned a blue ribbon for all of them! I would say that they are definitely worth it.







What great cards, thanks for sharing them with us.

Take care,

Cindy

**********************************************************************************
                                                              What is Happening

Every Monday - FACEBOOK LIVE AT CINDY'S STAMPING STUDIO AT 5:30 P.M.

Tuesday,  September 10 - Technique Class, Schmittys on Main, Neillsville or To Go!

Thursday,  September 12 - Stamp of the Month - TO GO KITS!

Tuesday,  September 24 - Kit Class, Schmittys on Main, Neillsville or Class to Go!!

NOTE:  ALL CLASS ARE ALSO AVAILABLE AS TO GO CLASS, CONTACT ME, LET'S TALK

No comments: