Thursday, July 23, 2026

Seasonal Paper Share Sign Up

 Good Morning,



At this time, I am just taking names and once I have 8 names that want to do a share I will advise and let you know that you can send me your check. On September 1st, I will order the papers, cut them to 6x6 squares and mail them to you if you are not local.

The papers are seasonal fall, winter, Thanksgiving and Christmas; it comes to 64 6x6 sheets per person. That means you can make about 80 cards!! Watch out, fall will be here before you know it!

The cost will be:  $22 if you are local and I don't have to send them to you or $27 if I do have to send them.

So send me a message either by email or message if you are interested and I will add you to my list.

Thanks much!
Cindy

No comments: